Join 70,960 other subscribers
- June 7th thru June 11th, 2023, *Psychology of Apocalypse: Ecopsychology, Activism, & the Prenatal Roots of Humanicide* by Michael Adzema is free June 6, 2023
- June 7th thru June 11th, 2023, *Psychology of Apocalypse: Ecopsychology, Activism, & the Prenatal Roots of Humanicide* by Michael Adzema is free June 5, 2023
- “Birth—Genesis, the Fall: The Meanings of the Serpent, the Tree of Life & of Knowledge of Good & Evil… Our Prenatal & Perinatal Experiences Predispose Our Beliefs & Disguise Our Revelations” … Chapter 51 of *Dance of the Seven Veils II* by Michael Adzema. Free. Downloadable chapter February 27, 2023
- “The Doors of Perception: Each of Us Is Potentially Mind At Large… When Perception Is Cleansed, All Kinds of Nonordinary Things Happen” … Ch 4 of *Experience Is Divinity: Matter As Metaphor* by Michael Adzema February 24, 2023
- “Gaia’s Weeping: Toxic Womb ~ Toxic Earth. “How We Re-Create Human Prenatal Irritation-Burning in a Polluted Planet; “Earth Diagnosis, Prognosis, & Prospects” … Ch 21 of *Psychology of Apocalypse by Michael Adzema February 20, 2023
- “Cellular Experience & Creation of the World: Beginning with Sperm & Ovum Arising Out of No-Formness, Our Experiences & Biology Constitute Our Human Reality” of “Dance of the Seven Veils I” by Michael Adzema February 15, 2023
- *Marijuana “Cocktails,” History, and Culture* … Once the pot experience opens to the second level of awareness — the recollective-analytic, which is deeper and more real than the initial enhanced sensory awareness — there is no going back…. February 28, 2020
- one’s personal fears, borne of one’s experiences of pain and trauma pervade our perceptions of these helping “psychic spots”; we see aliens, higher entities, & anything “not us” or unfamiliar through the “fog” of our individual vapors of pain. February 28, 2020
- Toxic Earth Diagnosis: Deepest Roots of Apocalypse — We Stood Up! … “we were manifesting aspects of our early pain that we were clueless about, and so created a mirror image of our early experience and its horrific pain and trauma in Reality itself” February 28, 2020
- *Wounded Deer & Centaurs: The Necessary Hero & the Prenatal Matrix of Human Events* (2016) by Michael Adzema. Complete book. Free. Downloadable. August 2, 2019
- one’s personal fears, borne of one’s experiences of pain and trauma pervade our perceptions of these helping “psychic spots”; we see aliens, higher entities, & anything “not us” or unfamiliar through the “fog” of our individual vapors of pain. February 20, 2019
- Civilization brings brutal rites, excessive “masculinity”, and fear of the supernatural. Whereas primal folks laugh at the fears of “domesticated” humans and delight in flaunting their customs… February 18, 2019
- “Raising up walls of possessions, captive planetmates, and conforming underlings — including women and children —and retreating from the more magnificent and magical expanses of self, you sought to make a stand against real life” February 17, 2019
- Self-actualization necessarily precedes liberation: In the spiritual literature it is as if the Integral — where one seeks enlightenment — is the only goal in life and one can attain liberation from any of the stages of life, which is not possible. February 17, 2019
- “It is only then, turning downward our eyes in the face of the darkness and the seeming ‘end of times,’ that we can even notice our soul, our emotion, our connection with all and Everything, our true happiness, our actual heart expansion and love.” February 16, 2019
- *Warriors* … When we first began killing our conscience, our empathy — stoically repressing our bodies and its feelings … including any guilt come of the hurting of other beings — we were only then able to kill others… February 16, 2019
- if we had less of these prenatal feelings of trauma, we would less often create situations that mirrored them. More often, we would create our lives out of our earlier joy grids, arisen out of earlier times in the womb — embryo, cellular, blastocyst, BPM I, ovum… February 16, 2019
- you might say that becoming human is the way we, as God, *play*. It is the way we magnify delight and bring joy into existence. And to do that God needs to forget, to forget who She is… February 16, 2019
- Stand within the circle of the good-hearted people of this world, wanting the world’s and their children to be happy and not to suffer. Be lifted up in solidarity with us, realizing the comfort in the saying, “we’re all in this together.” February 15, 2019
- Our psychological state preceding wars, in line with deMause’s work in this area, is akin to feeling stifled and wanting to “breathe free.” This arises of the second prenatal matrix, *PME 2*, *Prenatal Matrix of Human Evil 2*… February 14, 2019
- it’s all Love we give each other because whether we are assisting ourselves in reducing awareness … or helping ourselves back from it, we are moving our Divine adventure along. In spite of ourselves, we can’t help but be God. February 14, 2019
- *Solar Therapies, Masculine Spiritualities*: “One might talk about, espouse, and envision an Inner Child, but one is hardly become child-like of emotion — silly and easy to weep and laugh, spontaneous and innocent…” February 14, 2019
- These folks “rouse the masses” upon any sign of straying from the fold. That is how they deflect attention away from themselves as possible perpetrators. It is why we have had stonings, lynchings, and witch burnings… February 14, 2019
- mushrooms, in their umbrella shape, are symbolic of the U-turn that is necessary in our spiritual evolution in returning to the ground of existence. They are “road signs” for the way hOMe… February 13, 2019
- This has to do with the prevailing drug use of a time and the generational culture that is created: *Drugs and Consciousnesses – Opposing Worlds… World War Two Generation and Sixties Generation … alcohol, tobacco, pot, LSD*… February 13, 2019
- ritual is the attempt to control something symbolically, indirectly that one has split off from. It is a poor substitute, however, for one’s real potential of at-one-ment with reality… February 13, 2019
- If you expect it, it is just a trance state. All addictions are about trying to re-live, ever and again, a particular experience or set of experiences, which happened at the beginning of that addiction… February 13, 2019
- In patriarchal cultures, inner journeying is replaced with outer conquering…. The vast majority of individuals in patriarchal cultures live onerous and oppressive lives that do not allow much in the way of spiritual journeying. February 12, 2019
- Inner experience is especially denounced & repressed in patriarchies where control of the population through a tier of clergy demands such priests be the only ones allowed a direct relation with Divinity… February 12, 2019
- Our “evolution” was actually a kind of devolution; we went from Divinity, our natural state, to machinery, from our essence of pure-Bliss-Consciousness to a kind of mental cybernetic control called Ego… February 12, 2019
- with civilization came work, and long and onerous days; which might account for our shallowness of soul compared to primal folk working an average of 3-4 hours/day… February 12, 2019
- We beat down outside ourselves those who remind us of the the things inside us we were required to beat down… February 11, 2019
- prior to birth we humans experience suffocation & claustrophobic feelings—we “can’t get enough air”!—which seem deadly & unending. … February 11, 2019
- Ch 38 of *Funny God*–*Heaven Slickers: How Forgetting Our Divine Nature Makes Us Feel More Alive… February 11, 2019
- the media will exaggerate the activities … of those that support the continued march toward Doomsday… February 10, 2019
- a free downloadable copy of an excerpt from *Psychology of Apocalypse*… February 10, 2019
- the pulling to the side of the Fourth Veil… February 10, 2019
- Infancy and Childhood, the Split … the Primal Scene; which is VEIL THREE from *Dance of the Seven Veils I: Primal/Identity Psychology, Mythology, and Your Real Self April 8, 2018
- How We Lose Our Souls, How It is Stolen: In Patriarchal Cultures, the Young Need Be Pared Down to the Level of Its Controlling Adults … Rituals of Diminution and Control March 4, 2018
- The Fallacy of Transcendence: The “Giving” of Sacrifice and the Patriarchal Ladder … Men Raise Themselves Upon the Bodies of the Murdered January 7, 2018
- Having experienced negative emotions growing up, we mistakenly think we need to deny our emotions to approach the Divine. October 29, 2015
- We make a mistake in denying our senses to foster spirituality: “We kill the God in us, thinking we are becoming more God-full that way.” October 27, 2015
- Sock Puppets for Divinity: “Everything is perfect. There is no way you can screw it up…” October 25, 2015
- Religions, and most spiritualities, take the most alive thing imaginable–God, Source–and reduce it to something physical and safe–light, vibration, energy, a statue Jesus October 24, 2015
- “We are terrified of an emotionless monster, which we call God”: The Tao of Funny God and the Mind’s True Liberation October 23, 2015
- Michael Adzema on extinction, activism, and the cosmic significance of our lives in these times. Peter Melton interview broadcast on Activate Media, Sunday, October 18th. October 17, 2015
- What does it say about those of us who chose to reincarnate in this time period? The Tao of Funny God and the Mind’s True Liberation October 4, 2015
- “Being separate ourselves, we pictured God as another being. Little did we know that every moment of every day we were immersed in It, in God, in Experience” October 1, 2015
- on death … “The caterpillar might think it is dying, that it is making its coffin.” September 29, 2015
- “We are God. Each of us, all of it…. but we choose to be lesser at the same time … to have the experience of both … to make it more fun….”: The Nature of Us and God September 28, 2015
- June 2023
- February 2023
- February 2020
- August 2019
- February 2019
- April 2018
- March 2018
- January 2018
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- January 2010
- October 2009
- June 2009
- Apocalypse Emergency
- Apocalypse NO
- drug use
- Experience Is Divinity
- Extinction Radio
- Funny God
- Health and wellness
- holotropic breathwork
- Michael Adzema author
- New Age
- occupy wall street
- Planetmates – The Great Reveal
- positive thinking
- pre and perinatal psychology
- primal therapy
- spiritual emergency
- transpersonal psychology
- Wounded Deer and Centaurs
- 60s activism Anthropology Art/Poetry awakening book books consciousness Environment experience Experience Is Divinity Funny God God Health and wellness History holotropic breathwork Humor Michael Adzema author parents Philosophy Politics pre and perinatal psychology primal primal therapy Psychology science Spirituality therapy transpersonal psychology Uncategorized
Twitter UpdatesTweets by sillymickel
Join 70,960 other subscribers
- 76,788 hits
← Dumbness Rises to the Top: There Are Good Reasons Why Our Financial and Environmental Fortunes Careen Wildly About
← Dumbness Rises to the Top: There Are Good Reasons Why Our Financial and Environmental Fortunes Careen Wildly About
Remember … “Yes, We Can” Proved We Could: Wonderful Can Happen, Part Three — Amazingly, Charlie Brown Connects
Shaken Out of Our Mental Maze, We Would Be A-Mazed: Lucy Apologizes, Sisyphus Rests, A Man Who Said “Yes We Can,” Would
Why Know This? Amazingly, Charlie Brown Connects
So, these things we know. They are sobering rationalizations and ones we should not run from.
But lastly and most importantly, these prescient thoughts of long ago help me. I find that these time-capsule writings from my former mind are able to inform me and sharpen my vision of the Now, as the events continue unfolding and rolling relentlessly over and through us and are reflected in high-pixel, high-def, infinite colors clarity on the flat screens all about. This time is felt and witnessed, the story being revealed cinema-like, but with pundits galore expounding 24/7, like loud-mouthed fellow movie-goers.
But then also they become the movie and are interwoven into the times themselves. And their words, with this time capsule before me, are sounding childish, repetitive, forgetful, amnesiacal. Especially this is true as many of the ones speaking now are remembered as being the exact persons commenting then. And their words, little changed, bespeak a zen-like ability to be newly alarmed, being reborn in every minute, but yet totally unchanged and untaught by all the years of witnessing and commentary. So they also have forgotten the way they once saw the world and their life … just as I once did.
If We Knew, Would We Act?
It seems a defense mechanism to forget that we saw all this coming. For to know that is to despair in realizing the impotence, even, of awareness. Who wants to realize that in these matters even a knowledge of the story line, as if having seen the movie once before, is totally useless? Who wants to think that there is a helplessness in affecting the events of our lives and times, that there is a total futility in changing or steering away or around even the tragedies clearly seen beforehand?
For knowing this we feel as detached as actual cinema-goers from the unfolding of the plotline. We feel ourselves to be not actors and hardly even the scriptwriters of our lives, instead merely the witnesses of intensely shocking and stunning events, which we actually expected but hoped we would be wrong about. So wouldn’t we want to block out that awareness of the futility of our actions? Wouldn’t we have to in order to have the heart to keep going at it? To get up and keep trying every day?
Sisyphus Remembering, Would He Continue Pushing?
If we remembered, like Charlie Brown approaching the football, or like Sisyphus rolling the boulder up the hill… if we remembered, would we continue to act?
No, we have to believe that we will be surprised this time, that indeed Lucy will hold the football and we will complete the kick. It is said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. As true as that is, how ironic then that we realize that those who remember history too clearly are doomed to helplessness in the midst of its unfolding. So it seems we are ineffectual either way.
But There’s More To It
Yet this is not the whole truth. If it were, then the cynicism we felt about “The Audacity of Hope”…remember that book?…well, that cynicism would have proven a correct perception. We would have been bored, again, watching a naïve young idealistic black man—like the many before, differing only in skin color—seeing his efforts, visions, hopes, and heartfelt desires to be helpful and to love away some of the darkness in the world around him vanish like the memory of yesterday’s storm-driven winds. But we, I, was one time wrong in that cynicism.
Lucy Apologizes, Sisyphus Rests.
To the astonishment, truly, of an entire world, Charlie Brown connected with the football, Lucy apologized for her past actions, and one heavy boulder remained steady on the top of a hill and gave a man a much needed rest from his endless labors.
For one incredible and glorious time, the movie we’d seen had a different ending—amazing enough in itself. But also the tragedy in the original did not occur. And as if God had for a time touched this planet, this Reality we call our World, our Life…as if God had just for one time touched, tipped, and turned our events, the awesomely unexpected happened.
A man so unbelievably naïve and unaware as to declare the “audacity of hope” and to call out and stir up the masses, deluding them as we’ve seen so many times before, that “yes, we can,” would.
Shaken Out of Our Mental Maze, We Would Be A-Mazed.
And we’d have to pinch ourselves to believe it to actually be happening even as we witnessed it. That he would actually succeed in doing exactly what he said he would do would not only show us that a man could actually affect the course of events, would show us that a person could not only change things from the way they’d always been (what kind of man can this be?). But that he would do it in a grand and sweeping way would be all the more astonishing. We would be all the more unbelieving that a man who said “yes we can” not only could but he could do it in a way that achieved beyond merely succeeding; never mind that merely succeeding would be doing the impossible.
Continue with The Only Thing We Can Be Truly Sure Of … Is We Can Never Be Sure… Which Means That Anything Is Possible… Which Means That Everything Is Possible.
Return to Media Feel-Good Talk Does Not Equal Reality … and Why We’re Helpless to Prevent the Future Fukushimas and Killer Hurricanes.
Invite you to join me on Twitter:
friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sillymickel
About sillymickelActivist, psychotherapist, pre- and perinatal psychologist, author, and environmentalist. I seek to inspire others to our deeper, more natural consciousness, to a primal, more delightful spirituality, and to taking up the cause of saving life on this planet, as motivated by love.